As specialist new roof and re-roofing & guttering installers, we are also:
- licensed Asbestos removalists – you can be assured that any asbestos materials are removed to Australian safety standards
- roof renovators – we can change your tile roof to Zincalume or Colorbond materials
- insulation experts – reduce your carbon imprint and your energy costs by keeping your home warm in winter and cold in summer.
Installed directly below the roof sheets and over the battens, this assists in the reduction of the condensation that forms on the under side of your brand new tin, maximising the life span of the product.
- experienced in the use of the following products: Ritek Panel Roofing, Tapered Longline Roofing, Stainless Steel, Zincalume, Colorbond and Colorbond Ultra, plus all flashings types – Stainless Steel, Colorbond, Colorbond Ultra, Zincalume, Skylights and Whirlybirds.
What a re-roof can entail:
- Removal dumping of the existng roof material
- Re-Spike all brackets or replace all concealed brackets for guttering
- Mitre cut all corners for guttering (not prefabricated corners that look ugly and leak)
- Install full length runs of guttering where possible
- New downpipe droppers
- Install Downpipes
- PVA Glue of roof cavity and sheets (If asbestos)
- Re-Batten any damaged battens with new battens
- Re-Screw all existing re-usable battens
- Replace valley flashings
- Lay insulation blanket and/or batts if requested
- Lay new roof sheets and turn up of sheets at ridge line
- Scribe all ridge flashings and barge flashings
- Fit penetration flashings for skylights, flues, chimneys
- Use petrol blower to remove all swarf from roof to prevent rust
- Site clean up